Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Job Hunt

As if it's not hard enough to find myself a way to make a living, I'm currently dealing with twice the stress as my boyfriend is moving to the city in T-10 days. But don't get me wrong, I'm in no way shape or form complaining. I'm currently stressing with pleasure, and just as hopeful for him as I am for myself, if not more. I've recently discovered the importance of not only networking, but just living life being nice to people, because believe it or not that shit comes around. If it weren't for the great people I've met throughout my adult life, I wouldn't be as fortunate as I now find myself. Sure, it's still a struggle, but I can't imagine where I'd be if I never put myself out there, if I never made friends with the new girl at work, if I never left that job to pursue other desires, and if I didn't give up those desires to pursue even bigger dreams. That being said, I shall shamelessly promote my boo's blog. It's time's like this that I wish I had spent more time building up a bigger social network within the blogging community, but I still believe that sometimes a little can go a long way. This may be small effort but hey, it's better than nothing right? Anywho, will someone please pay the guy for being awesome?!


No comments:

Post a Comment