Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Physics

I've thrown myself into another one, another familiar cycle.

Okay so I guess I didn't throw myself this time. In fact I've spent quite some time tip toe-ing around this situation. But then suddenly I tripped, possibly on a few bottles of booze, and I just went lunging forward. It's typical for thrown objects to eventually hit the ground, it's physics. But I've been thrown hard, and I feel like I'm still shooting through the air right into outer fuckin space. I'm seconds away from getting lost out here, losing direction, losing my mind (hey, maybe it's in this black hole) it's different this time though. My eyes are still closed, fingers fidgety, heart pounding, and occasionally gasping for air, but only because I'm laughing. Hard. Because you're so. fucking. hilarious. If I drank milk it'd be it'd be squirting out my nose, but I'm lactose intolerant so luckily I dodged that nerdy bullet. Always anticipating the next time, not regretting the seconds, the minutes, the days that slip by, I hope it lasts for as long as it's potential. I'm floating out here, but eventually I'll cross back through into the atmosphere, I'll be a victim to gravity once more, and once more without a goddamn parachute, I'll most likely fall hard, and uh..I hate to break it to you, but you will most likely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment