Tuesday, August 10, 2010

undone

I've been pretty wound up for the past few years of my life, caught up in the chaos of work and school. Since graduating in May, I've taken notice to bits and pieces of my life coming undone. Aspects of life that I used to be so sure of no longer make sense and I'm starting to get quite cozy in this place called limbo. I know this may seem like quite the cliché of a post-grad rant, but I guess that's because it is, simple as that. I am Benjamin in The Graduate, in a giant scuba suit, jumping into a pristine pool as adults yell things at me while I don't listen, wanting nothing but to get laid and for people to leave me the hell alone. "Ben, what are you doing?" "Well, I would say that I'm just drifting. Here in the pool." "Why?"

Well that's a GREAT question.

I'm leaving this post the way it is. Even if it makes absolutely no sense. Much like my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment