Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Denver Love

Soo I've been back in Denver for two days now, and I've probably had the best time crammed in the last 48 hours than in the last 5 months spent in Seoul. Not to say that visiting (turned to living in) the motherland wasn't an unforgettable learning experience, but damn, considering I LOVE Denver, and didn't think it'd be possible to love it more, learning that my feelings for this city run deeper than I could have ever imagined is pretty amazing. That being said, I was also quick to realize that having a relationship with your home city is a lot like a relationship between parent and child. You love it more than anything, but know that eventually you have to let it go, and allow it to grow on its own with out you. Sure, I'm back doing the same thing I was last year, but knowing that I'll be leaving Colorado at the end of the season this time around gives me a rather bittersweet feelings towards the short amount of time that I'll be staying here. Currently making effortless efforts to make the most of my time here. It's turning out to be pretty darn easy. Here's some shots from The Ogden in Downtown Denver. Impromptu Concert makes amazing night with amazing friends.

Broken Social Scene & T.V on the Radio


5 comments:

  1. it seems like you're back at where you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a very great time X

    the cookies
    come and visit

    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, sounds like you had really great time, isn't it?Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete